Monday, April 10, 2017

Social Media Integration for Scoring

As you may know, we have included social media integration for your events and your event site for several years.  In addition, this year, we have added social media to the results for your event.  

Now as you score each race, you can post the news that the results have been posted to the Regatta Network Facebook and Twitter feeds, or to your club's Facebook or Twitter account.  


(Sample Twitter Post)


(Sample Facebook Post)


To post to your club or event's Facebook or Twitter account, simply add the credentials for your account, and a notification of the results will be posted with a link back to the full results.  

1 comment:

Vomail said...

Interesting post. I liked going through it. Can you tell me about a good seo company online? I am planning to start a café and I will need help of online marketing this time. I have to walk with the time and time now days require good online promotion.